AP Corporate – AMC/DLE
The AP Corporate position is directly responsible for performing data entry and related duties in disbursing
non-payroll accounts payable to individuals, suppliers, corporations, and other entities. This position will
also ensure the timely and accurate processing of payment documents for several branches.
- Collaborate with the Assistant Controller & Controller to maintain general A/P performance levels.
- Obtain approval for disbursements.
- Prepare cheque runs for assigned branches in a timely manner.
- Audits purchase requests for materials, supplies, equipment, and other collateral; verifies that orders are charged to the proper accounts.
- Reviewing for accuracy and appropriate expenses on employee expense reports.
- Post and reconcile company payments to general ledgers.
- Review bills to the company for potential errors and/or discrepancies.
- Investigate and resolve billing discrepancies or misapplied cash transactions.
- Review all credit balances, refunds, and adjustments, and apply adjustments and/or corrections to corporate billing records.
- Ensure the strict confidentiality and privacy of financial records as they relate to the organization and its business partners.
- Reconciliations of Vendor statements.
- Follow up with assigned branches for required supporting documentation.
- Complete and accurate filing of all AP related cheques invoices and other documentation as required.
- Year end filing, boxing of records. Setup of new year’s files.
- Projects as directed.
- Minimum of five years direct experience in an A/P capacity.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately calculate, post, correct, and manage accounting figures and
- financial records.
- Strong knowledge of payment regulations and fair credit practices.
- Must possess a high level of moral judgment for handling confidential information and monetary transactions.
- Experience in gathering data, compiling the proper information, and preparing financial reports.
- Able to perform moderate to complex account reconciliations.
- Basic knowledge of accounting systems, budgets, and internal controls.
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
- Sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritization, and execution skills.
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with other departments.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office productivity suite.
To Apply, Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org